This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do when your boyfriend ignores you for no apparent reason?
11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
What to do when your boyfriend ignores you for no apparent reason?
My boyfriend hasn't called or texted me all day. Bit yet, he's been on Twitter and Facebook. He's been making statuses about me, and I know that for sure. But they're not bad statuses. Idk what's going on. He just like ignored me and he knows I hate that. Idk what happened between last night and today. We talked and he just started acting stupid. What to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:48 PM

break up or blowjob

Ads

he needs space, everyone in relationships need it, just give him some time and he will come back don't worry about it. Be happy Smile

Simple. IGNORE HIM BACK maybe hard but do it!

Don't think like that. He's your boyfriend, he'll call and text you when he will. I mean if he's still making Facebook statuses about you then all is fine. I mean think about it, he might not even have his phone or it might be out of battery. Just don't think that something bad is going on, just think its an accident because it most likely is just a small accident that he hasn't called or texted you the whole day. Smile Also when you do come into communication with him again, do not straight out ask him why he didn't call or text you for a day. It might come off as clingy. Wish you good lucky gurlyy. Smile

Trust me when you don't see each other or text each other for longer periods of times you'll appreciate it more when you do see each other. Kind of like a kid who rarely gets candy or some type of sweet. What's there reaction when they get it? Yay!!
Kid who always gets some type of sweet? They don't really think twice about it.
Now if he goes TWO days with out at least a text, confront him and ask why . Don't wanna come off as needy though :I

Have you tried calling/texting him? If not, go for it. Guys don't always want to be the one doing all the chasing. It takes effort from both of you to keep a relationship going (:

Your boyfriend might be tired of you...