This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can my sister read my facebook message/chat log without being in my account?
11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Can my sister read my facebook message/chat log without being in my account?
My sister told me that everytime i send a facebook chat or message she gets notified. is this possible???? she's not in my account because she doesn't know my password but can she? Is there a downloadable app or hack? PLEASE HELP.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 PM

only if her account is the administrator or she has your password, i think she might just be messing with you

Ads

Unless she's a true hacker that can get past Facebook's decently strong security then... no.. it's not possible that she has access to any of your content.

No, she can't, Facebook cannot afford those types of privacy issues, there would be a mass exodus from Facebook if that were allowed to happen, she's just messing with your head.

no unless she has a special hacking device or something. shes probbly trying to scare u or make sure u keep a clean tounge in your chat/inbox messages. dont sweat it! hope i helped!!(:

Maybe she really knows your password and she's just saying that to make you wonder. Try changing your password but if she can still read your message and chat log then maybe she's a hacker.