This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't you just hate all the new privacy restrictions on facebook? + WQ?
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Don't you just hate all the new privacy restrictions on facebook? + WQ?
i mean most of them were available for a long time. but people never took use of them. but now just about everyone has restricted access to their stuff by strangers. that sucks.

why doesn't anybody think of us poor stalkers. earlier i used to go through other people's pics and have a great time. not in a pedophile-like way. you know, just checking out their people's lives, like watching a movie. but only real. that was really exciting. it would really help me deal with my emotional problems. but now just about everyone has blocked their content to strangers.

it sucks for stalkers like me. we have to deal with depression using other methods now. i wish all the stupid restrictions were lifted.

what do you think about privacy on facebook? don't you think that its unfair for stalkers?

WQ - are you physically similar any pro wrestler? i'm sort of a cross between blue meanie and balls mahoney.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 PM

The restrictions were put on Facebook to protect good users from people like you (a self-proclaimed stalker). Websites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc. have a lot of younger users and they need to be protected even more than the average person since most parents don't do the monitoring anymore.

If this is a legitimate question and you're not joking about being depressed, then you need to go and see a doctor and get help because looking through pictures of strangers isn't exactly healthy. In fact, it's a little bit creepy. If you are joking about something like that, then shame on you! I say that Facebook needs to keep those restrictions in place and you're the perfect example why!

WQ: No, I don't resemble any diva then to say that my hair is about as fiery red as Maria's used to be. They're all a lot hotter than I am though!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply