This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I talk to this girl I met on a roadtrip about?
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM
What can I talk to this girl I met on a roadtrip about?
I met this girl on a roadtrip a couple months ago and I really liked her but obviously I can't really do much about it since we live so far away. However, in case we ever end up closer I'd like to keep talking to her. We're facebook friends, so we can chat on facebook chat, but I'm not sure what to talk about.. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 PM

You talk about her. Her likes, her dislikes, her hobbies, her family, her friends, her opinions, her beliefs, her ideals, etc. You talk about her because she matters. I'm not trying to tell you to stalk the women, I'm telling to connect with her. 85% of all awkward conversations that go no where is because of the lack of research. You have to know her to connect with her. Start off with something about the roadtrip. That's your primary launch point for your conversation. Slowly move on to where she lives(Go no more specific than state, any more would be creepy). Then move on to hobbies, friends, beliefs. Search for a connection you can base your conversations with. Once you have one, talking will be more fun than it is a precise operation.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:49 PM

Well, Hey, John! Nice ta see ya here, lol, haha! Smile Heres my advise in all that. OK, first of all, you guys are just a bunch of "Krazy Kids" (i was that age,LOL Wink i know how it is Wink) So yall can't be getting too caried away, but tell her how u feel. Ask her to a Date Fair. Tell herm aybe, that she has eyes that look just like liquid crystal displays. I can't believe you are old enough to bump your shyt already, it seems like just a moment or several ago that you were protein chain high to a blastocyst. You know, your mother and your several alternate parallel universe mothers are very proud of you. You managed to make it through levels three through sixven of Crash Crandicock LVI: This Time There is More Words After the Colon, and not many players can manage that without some serious dishin', fishin', and MAD suspicion! Gotta be going onto my IGLOO COTTAGE now, but I wanted to share this moment with you. This special, precious moment.