This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I appear beautiful to men on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM
How do I appear beautiful to men on facebook?
I am an attractive girl, but men never say anything to my facebook page. NEVER. I always get hit on in the street and stuff-- but never on facebook-- I've seen some of the ugliest girls get compliments on facebook. How do I make that happen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM

nude pics

Ads

It's because they're desperate for attention. You don't want to resort to that.

Guys who hit on chicks through Facebook aren't the kind of guys you want to get involved with anyway. Trust me.

1. Go to change my look.com
2. Take a picture of you and upload it
3. Make it different
4. Send it to facebook and make profile picture

Better friends and an open profile, but not to open cause then im sure you will get stalkers if your attractive.

I think it is because most men , are nervous to comment on your pics. In no way should you take this in offense, because i'm not refering to you. Some might be scared because some, majority of attractive girls have their head on their shoulder, meaning, the all that attitude. It really doesn't matter what people say on the internet anyway.

Delete your facebook account or just dont worry about it. I have the same thing. I actually hate facebook. Im only on there as a side job......cant explain. Nobody knows.

Maybe those "ugly" girls are fast, and guys know that. The only way a girl gets hit on facebook, is if she's fast and passes it around, and guys ended up knowing that by the way she looks, dress, and acts. I get hit on by random guys I don't know, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna give it up. You could be pretty, but if your not a slut, then guys really won't get you the attention. Don't worry about, some day your prince (that you like) will comment on how beautiful you look on FB and in real life. Don't stress about it hun Smile

Also, please don't consider dressing slutty either. Be smart.

God bless

uggh if you're pretty in person, why should you want to get attention on facebook, then you will look desperate, personally i would rather have attention in personrather some weirdo randomly stalking my photos don't you think?

You know your attractive so don't worry too much about what those guys think.

Me being a guy, I don't really comment on another ladies profile because I'd feel like a creeper but I'd surely tell her in person.

I don''t think it is cool to call those other ladies the 'ugliest' because that is down right harsh. Maybe they have a certain spark or give it up faster. I commented on a girl pic a few years ago about how pretty her pic was, she wasn't the most attractive but her (yes I'm admitting this) personality in her picture made her look... well... pretty. Not beautiful nor my type but I said it anyways.

Stop tripping over what men think. Sometimes to me, it is OBVIOUS when a beautiful girl is DYING for a compliment and I simply say nothing.

Everyone need love sweety.