This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I block farmville facebook updates on my own feed?
11-09-2012, 09:42 PM
how do I block farmville facebook updates on my own feed?
my sister keeps using farmville on my profile, and its flooding up my own news feed on my profile, how do I block all these little updates so that my page is back to simplicity again. please help me
P.S I know I could ask her to stop but she will get bored of it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM

Stop playing.

You'll find that you'll have more free time, possibly better interactions with your friends, and less butt acne.

I doubt it's your little sister. Sorry to be so rash.

Ads

Click on notifications in the bottom right corner, then at the top right of the small window click 'see all'. Then it will load it on full size, then on the right hand side there will be all your news feed applications, simply untick the ones you want left out, and 'hey presto' your done.

it asks you if you want to publish something.. so she must be clicking yes.. you can either ask her to click no dont publish when it comes up.. or you can simply go to your profile and delete them.. if you hover over the right side of what you dont want on your profile there should be a "x remove" option.. just click it and it will ask you if you want to delete it

in Facebook go to Settings > Application Settings
and then you should see Farmville
Click Edit Settings, choose Additional Permissions tab and un-tick Big Grin
okay that should remove the farmville news feed in facebook

easiest way is on ur newsfeed next time an update shows that you're not interested in go to the top right hand corner of the update and it gives you the option to hide, then the choice comes up to either hide updates from that particular application or from that friend, simply select which you want and it's done Smile