This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some cute facebook quotes for him?
11-09-2012, 09:42 PM
What are some cute facebook quotes for him?
To make this short and simple, I like to put cute quotes on my facebook status for my boyfriend. Do you know any cute quotes I can put on there for him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM

Here is a couple good site for FaceBook Statuses.

http://statusforfacebook.com
http://statuscrave.com

Ads

Look at this facebook page, they have good quotes

facebook.com/quoteoftheday1

people who are ment to be always find their way in the end <3

help me
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...658AAwHi4e

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” - Winnie the Pooh

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.” - Winnie the Pooh

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” - Albert Einstein

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” - Winnie the Pooh

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne

“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” - Agatha Christie

“Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect-- But tell me the truth.” - Shel Silverstein

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"” - Winnie the Pooh

“I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships” - Gilda Radner

“True love stories never have endings” - Richard Bach

“Laughter is the closest distance between two people.” - Victor Borge

“In every living thing there is the desire for love.” - D.H. Lawrence

“Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same” - Helen Keller

“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.” - Swedish Proverb

“A man loved by a beautiful woman will always get out of trouble” - Voltaire