This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you hide certain friends on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Can you hide certain friends on Facebook?
On my boyfriends facebook page it says "389 out of 395". I'm wondering if there's a way for him to be hiding some of the friends on his list, and if so how can I see the ones that are hidden?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:51 PM

yes by blocking them he can hide ...but you can't see them

Ads

He can hide the friends he's cheating on you with, the photos with them, the status' about them... everything.

But in all seriousness, he is probably hiding them from other people to (they could be embarrassing family members) or they could be other girls and might think you'll get angry or jealous for just being friends with them. Seriously, it could be all innocent. Could be. Log into his account and see who he's hiding.

on your pc, open your friend list, you will see a button on the right side in front each friend's name. click on it and you will see three options, public, friends, only me. click on only me. that's it

Not possible. If you could see those that are hidden, what would be the purpose for hiding anything?

Or also it counts the friends that used to be there but then they had deactivated their accounts, so maybe he has 395 friends but some of them are no longer active and so there really is only 389.
I went to my friends list and I did not see any way to hide specific friends, other than the option at the top asking about who can see your full friend list, but no way to hide certain ones.