This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you start an RP on twitter?
11-09-2012, 09:44 PM
How do you start an RP on twitter?
I do a Hunger Games RP on twitter, but I've never started one so its something I should learn.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 PM

Joing role-play altogether confuses me, but I know its a really fun concept for those who actually know what they're doing. On Twitter, I would set a role play up around a hashtag, like a chat room. You'd have to invite people you know or advertise on a role-playing website, or somewhere like fanfiction.com, depending on the kind of role play.
You might decide your characters and other important factors around a different hashtag, or on another media entirely, like email, and then move to the "real" hashtag when ready to begin.
You could always advertise at the end of other role-plays you've participated in, and say "I'm starting a new role play, at #thisparticularhashtag.
And lastly, how do you find the role-plays you participate in? If you make yours accesible the way most others are, then you should do just as well.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:52 PM

Send out a tweet that says: Anyone want to RP with me? #TheHungerGames #THG
and hope for a reply. Then you and whoever can RP to your heart's content.