This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom just looked through all my stuff?
11-09-2012, 09:44 PM
My mom just looked through all my stuff?
I have a twitter. She just looked through all my personal messages. One day I was asking advice about my mom because she was yelling at me. She said Im making her look bad. Then she said she was so mad she could hurt me and that Im an ingrate and she left the house. Im thinking of running away?
I was on the computer logged on and she came out of nowhere and took the computer from me. She doesn't know my password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:53 PM

Don't run away. my cousin ran away and she ended up in juvenile hall for like a month. Im sure your mom will get over it, just talk it over and apologize. I wish you the best,

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...316AAcEh12

Ads

First off you shouldn't let her know your password. If you gave her your password you have to assume she may spy.

Running away because of a single argument seems pretty extreme and short-sighted. But it partly would depend on how old you are and if you have somewhere else to live or money.

DO NOT run away..some moms are just crazy emotional. trust me, she'll get over it.

my mom is the same way

Parents will be parents if things get worth you both together might want to seek help maybe not from yahoo answers , but family members preferably neutral ones to get non bias opinions and also is your mother keep in mind they take things more personal than man so just try to talk with out arguing maybe it can be the trick but if you run from the problem your not fixing the problem

You don't sound like an ingrate. Wait a few days, things should calm down by then. She also invaded your privacy, so she's wrong there. Next time when you send messages, remember that they are recorded and that they can be made public someday, so you'll remember that you have to write carefully.

I did the same thing to my aunt. She got pissed, too. So I guess it's a natural reaction. But it's because she kept yelling at me and I didn't know what to do. She got me back for it, and she's okay now.