This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get someone famous to reply to me on twitter?
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM
How do i get someone famous to reply to me on twitter?
Well I love daft punk and I'm following them on twitter and where it says @[The name] and they say something I wanna know how I can get them to talk to me Sad I've commented on their posts quite a lot but they've not saying anything back Sad I've seen a girls name appear loads in their replies please help Sad <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:54 PM

It really depends on them. I've been tweeting to people I love and they don't tweet back. I guess you just have to be that lucky person who gets tweeted back. My trick is tweeting the same message to them like 10 times. It's annoying but I've got one person to tweet me back with that. :-)

Ads

I've tried to do that lots of times to a lot of celebrities and authors but really only like 2 of em replied to me, remember they're famous so they have lots of fans trying to talk to them through social networking sites, mail, etc. it just means they're busy but don't worry! Keep trying and when they see how persistent you are you could get lucky! Smile

I have got all the celebs I wanted to reply to me but they were male celebs and the way I do so is by either saying something so outlandish they are forced to reply or by tweeting obsessively until they respond. If you keep tweeting they will eventually reply but you have to tweet a lot. I type really fast so they probably get my tweets quicker than any other fan. You have to be able to type faster than thousands of people and you will guarantee get a reply.

ask an interesting question

well obviously you cant get them to you just hope that they will or post something that they might be interested on following

Maybe it's the frequency with which you talk to them?