This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I comfort my wife ?
11-09-2012, 09:48 PM
How can I comfort my wife ?
My wife is mad and she's crying. She thinks nothing can go right for her. She has to charge her phone and iPod every hour. Her sister has the exact same phone and iPod and hers doesn't need charged this much. My wife has this new white iPod touch that she got back in April and its battery has been running low. She just had it plugged in for 3 to 4 hours and she just unplugged it and then she used it to get on Facebook and when she started typing the battery runs low. Her sisters doesn't do that and it makes her mad she doesn't understand why this stuff if loosing battery's so fast. She even keeps the brightness dimmed low on both of them and keeps her notifications off and she has a few apps. Even if she shuts her iPod off a while and then turns it back on the battery runs low and it runs low when she watches videos on YouTube. It pisses her off so much she hates it. She's also been sick and she's cold and she's been coughing a lot an has had soar throats and she cries cause she thinks there's something is wrong with her. She can't understand why nothing works for her. She's laying in bed right now crying her eyes out and she just said that something is wrong with her. Shes crying so hard now. How can I comfort her ? What should I say to her ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:56 PM

say your there for her

Ads

Joe, its not the IPod or I PHONE that is making her so upset

Ain't the battery

Something else is going on inside of her

Perhaps she is depressed, frustated, anxiety

Let her know you are there to LISTEN only

NOT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM but to LISTEN

why don't you turn on the news and let her watch all the misery people deal with in the aftermath of storm Sandie!
Maybe that will put her trivial problem into perspective!
As for the phone - take the damn thing back to the store and demand a replacement.

It seems like her world orbits the Apple company. How sad.

you can comfort her by getting her another phone and ipod and some medicine for her cold