This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete someone I fell for on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Should I delete someone I fell for on Facebook?
He is someone who I cannot ignore if I bump into them in the future. But I have him on facebook. I guess hes moved on and I cannot look at his profile and not feel pain. Should i delete him? Its obvious if I delete him, he wont even notice I am missing. So I wonder if its worth the pain to keep him? He very close to the family...I am very confused as to what i should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:57 PM

Yes.. after you have a relationship with him..than you can add him back..that can be a added value to your relationship.. Wink

Ads

so you want to delete him so he can notice that you deleted him, in a way (to me) it seem like you want him to know that something is wrong but you just said he as moved on.
Delete him and for get about it, if something is meant to happen then things will fall in place.
Stay strong, fallow your heart...

hey im catherine im using, my husband to bes pc, girlll,,meet someone a diffrent way, keep close to family, and you true friends, theres alot of weird ones. buyyyyyyyy

Yes, delete him. If he doesn't notice and/or doesn't contact you then you can be positive it's not worth it. Let him go! Easier said than done, I know, but you'll be ok. They're a dime a dozen girlie. Especially on facebook!