This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If my boyfriend tells another girl that she is beautiful, should I not trust him?
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
If my boyfriend tells another girl that she is beautiful, should I not trust him?
A girl just posted something on my boyfriend's facebook wall, "Hello, good afternoon" and "How are you?"
He responded to her by saying, "You're beautiful" (In her profile pic, she is wearing makeup and formal attire) Does this mean I shouldn't trust my boyfriend anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:58 PM

no,talk to him about it.
unlesss its his mom xD

Ads

F-BOOK PROB not gonna waste my time SORRY ..............................

Talk to him, tell him you find that kind of rude.
Or maybe let it go for a bit and if you see something else confront him.

Depends. Is he honest with everyone? If a giant dude is a jerk will he call dude out? If so then let it go.

Don't worry about it. Get one of your friends to make a Facebook profile of a fake dude, fake picture(that is handsome) and have them message you. And then you tell this "guy" that he is hot or jacked and see what your boyfriend's reaction is. If he gets mad then calmly point out what he did and ask him to PLEASE not do that and you won't do it again either. (note: NEVER let him know what you did because then, he will NEVER trust you.)
And if he doesn't get mad then you gotta talk to him and tell him that it upset you a little. If he doesn't apologize or at least try to understand your position, you better get rid of him cause he's gonna cheat on you.