This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the best way to get followers on twitter?
10-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Whats the best way to get followers on twitter?
I just made a twitter and I don't have many followers, I've tried lots of this but nothing is working. Twitter @lil_dakota

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 09:05 PM

hey im on the same boat with you ... i need more follower i just made a twitter and only have 11 followers smh here is my twitter name ill follow you and you follow me. PLEASE Smile

@mlloyd25

Ads

I would say that try to buy twitter followers list as increasing followers list is a tired job and takes a lot of active time, but professional do this job in easy way and you can see your profile on high level of followers.
http://increaseyourfame.com/

follow random people and ask them for a follow back

You should share you link to other social network sites. Try to post some funny as well as interesting tweet. If everything fails then buying follower is your last option. Have a google search, you will find thousand of sites where you can buy twitter follower. Have a look here.

10,000 Twitter Followers(N.R.) $30.00 $25.00
• We will provide you 10,000 followers on your twitter profile.
• Followers won't be real or active. But, that effort will help you to show your profile on google search engine & your twitter user ID will act as like as a strong keywords.
• We will use some tool to bring them.
• They will be one way followers.
• We will not follow anybody to gain followers.
• We do not need password of your twitter accounts.
• We require twitter user id or profile URL to process this order.
Deliver Time: Within 5 days.
Click Here:
http://www.ovizun.com/product_info.php?r...anner_id=1" target="_blank">10,000 Twitter Followers(N.R.)

Lots of what? Making irrelevant answers on YA? Led me give you an word of advice. Don't waste your time here begging for followers or anywhere else for that matter.

There are websites specially dedicated for this kind of stuff. I suggest http://www.socialclerks.com since its active and growing. Lots of people looking for the same stuff as you, you will get free followers through an exchange system. Everything is automated and all you need to do is create credits by following other people. You will exchange those credits for twitter followers yourself.