This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you were the chairman of the wwe.....what plans would you have 2 make things better?
11-09-2012, 09:52 PM
If you were the chairman of the wwe.....what plans would you have 2 make things better?
I my self would give kane a role as a mentor
to reform a group like undertaker did with the ministry of darkness.....with superstars like

drew
curt hawkins
and many others

things would be more interesting

SO!.....What plans would you make!
oh yeah.....tyler reks as well!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:00 PM

I would cancel the company and watch Ring of Honor or CMLL

Ads

I would get rid of every possible Social Media except YouTube. WWE has became obsessed with Facebook, Twitter, Tout, and the newest Social Network, Shazam. I understand WWE wants to spread the popularity of the Company all around the World, but seriously, Michael Cole mentioning Hashtags, Facebook Sites, 15 Seconds long Videos on Tout that they actually broadcast on Raw is too to much. Cole even mentioned this Week on Raw that CM Punk has not Tweeted for whole week since 1000th Raw. Also, that announcement of 100,000,000th WWE Social Media Follower on 1000th Raw was idiotic and ridiculous.

I would change the Product from TV-PG back to TV-14.

I would rebuild the Tag Team Division and Divas Division.

I would push younger Talents who are the future of WWE instead of burying them and I would that 1 more Hour of Raw every Week on 4-5 Matches for Young Talents (Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre and the rest of Low-Card) instead of stupid recaps.

I would stop letting Comedy Characters (Santino Marella) holding the Championships because they are exactly the ones who are killing the Titles.

I would let CM Punk Main Event the PPV once in a while instead of John Cena.

I would end the ridiculous Raw SuperShow thing and destroy the Brand Extension.

I would bring Jim Ross back on Commentary.

I would have more retired and experienced Wrestlers as Trainers in FCW.

I would have more FCW Talents to debut on Main Roster (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, etc.)

I would ire the whole WWE Creative Team, and hire the new one.

I would fire Alberto Del Rio (waste of space) and re-sign old talents, here they are listed
Scott Steiner
Goldberg
Vader
Jeff & Matt Hardy
Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty & Grand Master Sexay
Tommy Dreamer
Ken Shamrock
& for the first time I'd have Sting debut for WWE
I would also make Raw TV-14 and Smackdowm TV-PG to please both sides of the WWE Universe