This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my moms a addicted to facebook and her phone?
11-09-2012, 09:55 PM
my moms a addicted to facebook and her phone?
She will come home from work and spend at least more than 6 hours on facebook. If shes not on facebook she would be texting or talking i her phone. Last night she spend all night on the phone that i couldnt sleeeeep

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:03 PM

My Mom used to be the same way. But then, I started talking to her more. Maybe you should try communicating better with your mom so that she doesn't feel the need to be on Facebook or the phone all the time. Ask her if you guys can hang out, without her phone.

Ads

Does your mother have a companion? a mate?
She sounds terribly lonely and needs some companionship. Do you talk with her on a regular basis? Or is she stressed out from her job?
Look into the issue and try to figure out what your mother is so in need of. Then see if you can find ways to provide her needs. Do the two of you go out together to shop or have dinner? Movie?
She is LONELY!

cut off internet connection, secondly ask your mother to behave responsiblyand take away her mobile in her presence .and ask her not to argue. or ask her not to use in your presence