This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the fascination of the twitter that it now has an award ceromony?
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM

Precisely, and I bet they do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

The only decent thing I've ever seen on Twitter is 'Sh*t My Dad Says'. Very funny.

Ads

I used to think like you until I joined twitter now I'm never off the bloody thing. It's informative and can be very funny at times.

People who tweet "just going to the shops" are retards but most tweet with some sense.
A good mate of mine is in Baghdad and another is in South Africa getting ready for the world cup and both have been tweeting all day and it's been very interesting getting them.

I hypothesize that its for celebs and the gullible to spend their time talking absolute trival rubbish, oh hang on might be good for politicans lol. They say its the new mobile phone, instant communication, if so someone needs to hand out free sleeping tablets with the things.

I don't get this twitter. People some are mad for it. I haven't the time to watch or listen to things outside my own life. Maybe twitter is a lot like reality TV, which I often enjoy.

It's an individual choice. I heard Dr Phil say he's addicted to it. How could a man in his position be wanting to share everything he is thinking and doing. But, whatever floats your boat, that's twitter to me.