This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy (whos not my boyfriend) is acting weird since we started cybering and I showed him pics of myself?
10-02-2012, 09:20 PM
This guy (whos not my boyfriend) is acting weird since we started cybering and I showed him pics of myself?
We've known each other for two weeks and hes really lovely, kind and down to earth, every now and then I send him a dm on Twitter telling him how I want his lovely item and from the way hes typing I can tell how excited he is, we've done everything together, positions and I've told him where I want him.

The other week I showed him pictures of my Bum, then my cleavage and of course my very full puppies which hes absolutely in lust with - I've told him he'll have to wait until he gets the BEST picture.

I know what he looks like down below and boy is it huge even bigger than my bf's. We have each others numbers and Iike receiving his pictures hopefully we're going to meet up at some point and I can do all the things I've told him I want to do to him lately I've chosen to refrain a bit because I know how much we both like each other and I told him this hes now acting all upset for some reason and has even said hes depressed but wont tell me what the problem

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 09:28 PM

hmm size does matter

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply