This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to form a friendship on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Is it possible to form a friendship on facebook?
There is this guy that I really like. We were class mates in primary school but ever since 2006 we have had no communication with each other. Anyway the only way I can talk to him is on facebook, because I know (from other people) that he has facebook. I was hoping that by talking to him, slowly by slowly we could become friends. Then when we become friends, I was hoping that I can take our friendship to "the next level". Is this possible? Please note there is no other way I can communicate with him. No mean comments please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM

Very

if he is thinking the same way.

Ads

Absolutely! My brother met his fiancee on facebook so I know its possible. They didn't even know each other when he invited her as a friend. 2 years later, they are planning their wedding! Go for it.

If you go in expecting too much out of this you could be disappointed. Try and become friends (it is possible) but don't expect that romance will follow as a result. If you are only doing ot to try and get with him as a boyfriend it might not go your way. You might JUST be friends. Good luck

yes why not go for it good luck

yeah of course it is possible to become friends with someone over facebook,

I've became friends with people over facebook before, i remember me and one girl in my year were instant messaging each other and we started talking about something really funny and we ended up having nick-names for both of us, the next day she called my nick name out and walked over to talk to me.

but make sure you don't have one of those really boring convos like this;

jack: hey
jill: hello
jack: wats chillin?
jill: nm
jack(offline)
jill(offline)

be creative =]