This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you americans please learn what the words conspiracy and terrorism mean before using them?
11-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Can you americans please learn what the words conspiracy and terrorism mean before using them?
hear me out i don't mean to insult you guys my friends but educate you a little

a conspiracy derives from the word conspire - which means plotting to destroy something
"conspiring" - say you don't believe the world economy is going down
you wouldn't call it a "conspiracy" without believing there was someone behind it
therefore calling the new world order economic meltdown a "conspiracy" is a contradicting statement
who are the conspirators? they are conspiring for economic meltdown? why did i call it a conspiracy? if you think it's all hooey
it isn't a conspiracy
get a new word

terrorism - is using terror, "destructive acts such as bombing, in order to intimidate a population into granting the demands of the oppressing nation political system or government" i think vietnam which started over a lie (america claimed the vietnam communists blew up an american ship, never happened that ship was in the antactic at the time!), iraq which started over a lie (where were the nukes?), i think afghanistan "the only truthful war america has had since wwII" - what's all in common there? oil! and a new government to be formed yay!
after learning what i taught you about terrorism; i wonder, who are the real terrorists, really?

is there a conspiracy, that some bankers and politicians are working together for,basing itself in nations that happen to have oil - so that they can line their pockets?

use those words in the right context, or please don't use them at all
and how many innocents has america bombed?

in iraq, afghanistan, vietnam - and the like;

innocent - civilians
based on american terrorist attacks - people got angry and wanted revenge

1 bombing vs thousands; there's a pretty big difference

look at gaza for example; the israelite imperialists bomb gaza on a bi weekly basis;
the soldiers shoot little kids and the like;
gerard they bombed the trade centre out of revenge; although true it was terrorism and a conspiracy;

at least you know what the two mean - but i'd like to you realize the terrorism america dishes out as well;
america isn't free from fault it just points at a worse country or group and says "hey look over here"

vietnam was based off a lie my friend; wherever america goes - they don't leave
children running around starving in their underwear homeless because american soldiers killed their parents are "liberated"
its hypocrisy at best
hey gerald how did america stop japan in world war II?

did they kill 11m people with a single bomb? i think so Smile

terrorising civilians in enemy territory = victory and liberation from your friend america!
that's ... terrorism
11m? why did i say that

around 300000 or so, sorry about that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM

To this I say it is not a question, rather it be stated opinions. Therefore with this follow up I ask; why put it here? Make a blog or something. Also as an American I knew said words before hand. If you really want to address something you feel strongly enough to write about address a select group not a nation of people. Wink

Ads

Conspiracy...planing to fly airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.... Terrorism...flying airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon killing 3,000 innocent people.... Doesn't seem to me like you have a good real-world grasp of the word.... DUH!?!?!?!

it's mainly used falsely to bomb and conquer

How about this: instead of coming to yahoo to vent a bunch of contrived frustration directed at a country you don't live in, you instead stop DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTING to everything you hate about the USA by not patronizing websites, run by corporations based within the USA?

Seriously, just by being here, you are supporting U.S. foreign policy. Got a facebook, gmail, pinterest, blogger, youtube, hotmail or twitter account? You're doing it there too. Those are all private, U.S. corporations who collect money from ad revenue, from which they pay taxes, pay their employees, who pay taxes, who go out and buy stuff that is taxed, from stores that pay taxes on the profits of stuff those people buy, etc, ad infinitum.

A big, big chunk of that tax money goes to what? Right! The U.S. Military, the CIA, and State Dept to buy bombs, send diplomats overseas to coerce foreign nations into giving us more of their stuff, and bribe people with access to sensitive government information to betray their countries and give it to us.

Why don't you dolts get it? If you REALLY hate us and want to do something of substance to stick it to the USA, stop buying American products and using services (even the free ones) from American corporations. Otherwise, you may as well do a 180-degree turn and be explicitly in favor of everything you've been condemning the USA for, because you're paying for it.