This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do u think rich men should publish messages from gold diggers to warn others?
11-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Do u think rich men should publish messages from gold diggers to warn others?
If a rich man gets a message from a gold digger he should post it on twitter so everybody can see. Do you think that he would be called a jerk or a hero ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:14 PM

That would probably crash Twitter. There are A LOT of gold digging liberals out there.

Ads

He'd be called a jerk. Women stick together. Even if it is obvious her intentions other women would just say you were assuming ALL women were gold diggers.

That would probably crash twitter.

i am pretty sure that people are rich for a reason, i mean how could you make a million dollars in business jet be so stupid not to notice the girl goes out with him for money?
so my opinion is if he's so stupid to believe it - make him suffer

Listen Admiral General, we are about to make a fortune. OK. Right now there's things like twitter and facebook etc. Why not add a completely NEW one. Call it something like Gold Finger. If you can get a chicks name and phone number you could key it into a completely new site using your smart phone or ipad. Read prior recommendations from other users e.g. value for money on a 1 to 10 scale. Get the lowdown on her favourite scam. Even get a live update on exactly where her phone is at that moment. Various pictures of her in her disguises. Costs a dollar per enquiry. I think we are on a winner here, my new best friend. What do you think? 50/50 be fair?

If a guy is smart enough to be very rich then he is smart enough to sniff out a gold digger. Sometimes a very rich guy goes for a gold digger since he can basically "buy" someone really young and hot

Rich men dont care about gold diggers, they are just as shallow and date young hot women. What makes one thing worse then the other?