This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many times do you have to report someone on facebook for there page to be totally taken of facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
How many times do you have to report someone on facebook for there page to be totally taken of facebook?
there is a girl who has been spreading rumours about me and my friends and I all reported her, whennyone now searches her name she is no longer there does this mean her account has been deleted by facebook beacuse of the number of times we have reported her? i hope so cuz she was nasty!
tnx best anwer gets 10 points xoxoox <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:16 PM

God, I hope a lot, because I get reported all the time. I do not suffer fools gladly. Sometimes the questions people put on this site are ridiculous.Half the time they can't even speak English. I have never been nasty, but sometimes you have to stand up and be counted.

Ads

I think that once you report someone once, they look at their history and see what theyve done. After that, if you reported them multiple times, they would look deeper into it and see that she;s been nasty, and take her page away from her for a little.

When you report a person for harrassment or other reason it takes approx a week for the staff to get round to checking out the allegations ... they will have looked into her messages, chat, and wall posts to see if the allegations were true ...then yes they would delete or disable her account...BUT only if things were really ugly and nasty ... I'm not so sure petty arguments would see an account deleted.

It does not go by how many reports there have been as of course this system could be abused .. whats to stop a gang of girls being nasty and reporting someone to harrass them?
Reports and facts are checked out first.
Facebook have access to all content even if you think you've deleted it .. so nasty bullying messages can always be found should they need to go looking.

However, they wouldn't have the time or inclination to go through millions of logs of data unless asked to by the police for serious cases.

*Making fake accounts using another persons name and pretending to be that person is taken seriously, it takes a week or two but they do check out if the person already has an account and they can see the "new" one has appeared suddenly and relatives and friends also report the fake one.

*You should remember however, if you search for her name and she has changed the "display" name to something new you wouldn't find her under her usual name... could look like her account has gone ... the only way you would know is if any friends have her as a "friend" and can see she is still on facebook but has a different "display" name.

*Display name can be changed under Account settings found over on the upper right hand corner of your facebook page.

sorry but she still might still have her fb acoount beacuse when u report them they are blocked