This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I make a friendship request to my girlfriend on facebook, will she accept my friendship request?
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
If I make a friendship request to my girlfriend on facebook, will she accept my friendship request?
If I make a friendship request to my girlfriend on facebook, will she accept my friendship request? I am sure facebook is not important, but it helps me keep in touch with her I miss her so much as my friend, more that anyone can ever think of Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:16 PM

erm yes c,:

Ads

yea...offcourse she'll. Infact she would be xpecting u to do dat that..

of course

Depends on the sort of person she is. I see no reason for her not to.

if she is ur gf she will

It is a good idea . I also send request my gf on facebook and he accept it. Now we chat with each other on facebook. When we can't make cal on phone then we use facebook for making contact and it is quite interesting and exciting. So began now and enjoy it.

My dear young guy ,instead of spending time for asking these type of questions and also making others to waste time by tempting to answer your questions as iam doing now, spend your time to confront your problem directly. freindship is not through facebook. Face directly rather than through these so called books or interent or tv / media. No one spends so much of time thinking about friendship , in these days of busy schedules. There are many things one to concentrate. All the best