This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I say to him to end the awkwardness?
11-09-2012, 10:09 PM
What should I say to him to end the awkwardness?
My brother had a girlfriend. She has a brother my age. I never met him but he added me on Facebook and we know of each other. My brother and her broke up. I see her brother around all the time and we look at each other with that feeling of "what do we sayy?" so.... WHAT DO I DO? Should I just say "Hey!" when I see him next?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:17 PM

Yeah, just talk to him. You shouldn't have to suffer from losing a possible friendship just b/c your brother went through a break up. It does not involve you or her brother so don't let it affect you! Good Luck.

Ads

Girl, if you don't start to greet that boy like you supposed to and stop with all that nonsense! What does your brother and his girlfriend have to do with you and her brother? NOTHING!!!

You are two separate people. Don't let another relationship discourage y'all from exchanging small talk.

if he is cute and you think you might want to get to know him or you the type to get along and be friends with who ever than ya chick go for it say whats up and see what happens you know??? no big deal could be sort of strange considering how u met but its stupid if anyone made a fuss of it...

It's only awkward if you actually make it awkward.
Say hi next time and try not to let the awkward-ness show.
It's a good friendship when things can happen to the both of you and have your friendship remain the same Big Grin