This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get on the new Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
How do I get on the new Facebook?
I've tried new.facebook.com and it's the same Facebook as the old one. I reset my browser and used CCleaner to delete all my cache and cookies. How come I can't get on the new Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:18 PM

Just wait. They're updating users so many at a time. You'll get it eventually. There is nothing you can do to speed it up. It probably won't be more than a few days.

Ads

Facebook takes time to change people's "facebook". My sister's got changed 2 weeks ago, yet it was only yesterday that mine finally changed. Wait awhile, and it will come.....but believe me, enjoy the older one. The new one sucks.

I have the same thing! Mine hasn't changed yet, but I have heard that the new facebook is REALLY bad so lets consider it a good thing that our computers haven't changed yet. Hopefully it stays like this! I don't want to have to like adjust AGAIN to a horrible facebook. If I happen to get the new facebook today (i really don't know if i will...) then I will edit this and tell you what it is like.

Edit (if there is nothing below this then that means it never changed lol)