This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you find a boyfriend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
How do you find a boyfriend on facebook?
My mom got separated from my dad and refuses to join a dating website. How can she find a boyfriend on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:19 PM

There are dating applications on Facebook I believe.

Ads

Click on a pretty face,lol.I think it's sweet what you're doing for your mom.But..if she isn't ready for another relationship,then let her.Wish I could do more.Smile

If you have any sense you don't. You never know who you are really talking to on the Internet, you can get into a meeting with a sadist, rapist, HIV infected people and murderers. And if she does not want to do this it is her business, let her handle it her own way.

Just the same as in real life - start natural conversations with them, get to know them better, and eventually ask them out to something.

A couple of my relationships have started on facebook - normally after discussing something on someone's status, I'll add them, we'll talk for a while, then both go to some event and I'll get to know them personally. From there it's not long till they'll either a good friend in real life as well or a girlfriend Smile