This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a good enough reason to block someone on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Is this a good enough reason to block someone on Facebook?
I have a friend that tells me about her love and sex life with her boyfriend. We'll talk about school. She ask me about me and my boyfriend. She'll ask what he's like. What we do when we spend time together. What our love and sex life is like. Is this a good enough reason to block someone on Facebook? Can they still view you when they're blocked?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:21 PM

If you feel uncomfortable with anyone you have all the rights to block them and no they can't view your profile i think.

Ads

Well, hrmm? That is totally up to you because if you find the conversation a bit disturbing you could always politely ask that friend to talk about something else other then sex and boyfriends.

She might be offended, but if she really makes you uncomfortable then go ahead and do it.

Is this a good reason to block someone on Facebook? You tell me. Does your friend make you uncomfortable with the questions she's asking? If you simply ask her to stop she'll probably try to say something like, "Oh, I already told you my personal stuff now why won't you tell me yours?" Then it will turn into a big argument how you try to tell her you haven't even asked her in the first place about her life with her boyfriend. Not to be mean but you probably didn't give two shits about her life with her boyfriend anyway.

The fact that you're considering blocking this person indicates she's not a close friend to you (not close enough to be talking about personal stuff like that).

But, hey, you probably think she's annoying if you want to block her. And in that case, you can go right ahead and block her. When you do, she can't see your profile at all, and she can't contact you. You won't be able to see her profile either.

If you unblock her, you have to wait 24 hours before you can block her again. Yes, you can unblock people that you have already blocked.