This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get someone to stop texting you?
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM
How do you get someone to stop texting you?
So this guy added me as a friend on facebook and started messaging me and asked for my number, I didn't want to be rude and say no so I gave it to him. Now he text me all the time and won't stop. I seriously get like 7 text a day from this guy and he has a girlfriend. I don't want to be a bitch and be like "stop talking to me" but he won't get the hint. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:21 PM

Just block him from Facebook and block him from ur phone.

Ads

Don't answer

don;t reply and after a while he'll stop

Have him blocked. He might possibly still be able to call you but at least he wont be able to text anymore. Call the company you have your phone through and request to have his number blocked.

Weine (did I spell that right?) out your replys take longer and longer to reply until your not replying at all he should get it ive done this before and it works without upsetting them and he's got a girlfriend too? What's he on? Haha good luck Smile

but some guts onto it !! be a tinsy rude ~
if that doesnt work just dont text him back. and if he asked said that your phone died

delete him from your phone, ignore his texts, put your phone off, SOLVE IT!

thats sounds like a bit of a stalker block him from facebook and change your phone number and make up some excuse why you change your phone number and blocked him if he asks

Would you give a total stranger you meet on the street your telephone number because you do not want to be rude?This is the same situation you have here.You screwed up big time by giving your number to a guy simply because he added you as a friend though he had a gal. If you did not know that he had a gal,then that is the more reason not to give him personal information since it means you do not know him enough. You have to understand now ,at this late hour ,that nobody can force you to be or remain their friend if you do not want to or are not interested or change your mind after beginning a friendship with them. Simply tell him to stop texting you anymore as your boyfriend does not like it. Ask him to please respect your decision as you will not change your mind and do not want to hurt your guy or lose him. If he does not stop ,then tell him that if he does not cease,you will be forced to take a more drastic step like reporting him to the legal authorities. Do this only if he does not stop and if you truly want him not to text you anymore. You now have the choice of not been rude and remain upset or say something and get rid of your problem. The choice is now yours to make.