This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned about my girlfriends new job?
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Should I be concerned about my girlfriends new job?
My girlfriend is a bodybuilder and she just got a side job of muscle modeling. I know its not Victoria's Secret or anything huge like that but her pictures are still going to be sold online. They also are making her an official facebook page. My concern is all the creepy guys who are probably going to gawk at her physique. Am I making too much of this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:22 PM

Yeah, creepy guys will be looking at her. Surely this should just make you feel good that she is with you and not them?

Ads

she is still coming home to you, right?

not to be concerned.
you knew this when you met her. Grow up.

No, it shows that you're protective. However, if that's what she wants to do then you should support her because you're her boyfriend. She doesn't need you being negative about her future, regardless of your reasons.

Try talking to her about it and let her know your concerns.

Hope this helps.

She is the one who needs to talk to you about this. If she is approaching this from a healthy perspective, it is no different from being paid to be a swimsuit model or a playboy model. Guys looks at girls on the beach all the time and it is not that different from that. If she is a sensible and trustworthy person you are certainly making too much of it. My main concern would be to make sure the creeps who might look at her pictures have no way of finding her.

No, be happy for her because the odds are she already has creepy people gawking at her and it comes with the job title. and if i were you I would just make the best of it and be happy

If you're really worried about this just sit down with her and discuss this.

Try to be understanding, but if you can't take it...move on.

Just trust her,it is her job.

You're making far too much of her decision. There are creepy people everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it. Just relax and thank your luck stars to be blessed with a woman who loves you and above all, support her.