This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would You Recommend Posting Pics Of Yourself On Facebook with Beer?
11-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Would You Recommend Posting Pics Of Yourself On Facebook with Beer?
I am of legal age. My sisters and others took me out for my bday and we got one really nice photo that I'd like to post but I have a beer bottle in my hand.

Pros and Cons please!

Thank yoU!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:23 PM

if you want that image sure

Ads

No, because if you ever become President, that's the kind of thing that comes back to haunt you.

Yea I wish I could do that but im underage anyways.

I do not recommend this because I see no point in posting this type of picture.

I do not dis-recommend this because I see nothing bad in posting this type of picture.

It's fine if your of legal age. Can't think of anyone i know that would look down on something like that, i see them all the time

As long as you keep your Facebook locked down so that your current employer (or future employers) cannot view, then I don't see the harm.

hey,

its your profile you have right to post and share anything unless to hurt anyone post your birthday pics and share with your family and friends and have lot of fun good luck to you Smile

That's a pretty normal setting. I would only not post it if you look wasted, otherwise go for it.

Up to you. But once you post it, anyone who sees it is going to have the ability so save it and post it elsewhere. And people like employers, etc. can think twice about that kind of stuff down the line. You might think it's a nice photo, but others aren't always going to be happy about such things.

I guess the question is -- what's the reason you'd even bother to post it? Who do you want to see it and why? And is Facebook really the best avenue for that?