This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend cried when we were about to have sex for the first time. What should I do?
11-09-2012, 10:15 PM
My girlfriend cried when we were about to have sex for the first time. What should I do?
She said she was anxious, because the last person she had sex with hurt her. She had a troubled past relationship and she even deleted her facebook so her ex would not find her. So we ended up not having sex. But I'm cool, I told her we can wait until she's ready. So I'm wondering is this quite normal and what should I do about it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:23 PM

I would recommend basic sex ed classes and permanent surgical birth control for all
involved parties before any further gene pool contamination can take place

Ads

I think you made the right decision at the time by not having sex. She's obviously very traumatized by what happened and maybe some counseling would do her some good. If she's not open to that, continue to be patient, supportive and loving. She just needs to know that she's safe with you.

It's completely normal for
A woman to try to protect herself after being hurt. Just be supportive and not too touchy and only do what she allows you to do. I she says no don't keep pushing her

Reassure her that you won't hurt her and that your willing to go at her pace until she's ready

Just work up some foreplay, be gentle. Caress her a bit, and make her excited. And be sure that she os an equal partner, which means maybe let her be on top. Ask her how she likes it, and dont be afraid to tell her how you like it. Dont be too agressive and treat her like a sex doll. Oh, and you should probably wear a "full" condom if that makes her feel better.

Good job for not pressuring her. Get yourself a CB-6000, put it on and give her they keys. Tell her she can use them when she's ready.

make her comfortable she must be nervous gets lots of foreplay and make her moist or maybe just some jell before penetration try again soon

It's best that she talk to someone about this, a therapist who can help her get through this, otherwise, you two may never get past this.

be patient with her i have been through that its normal just give her time and understanding she will get better as she learns to trust you more if you relay like her its worth it but trust me patients