This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a random Facebook picture I can use?
11-09-2012, 10:19 PM
What is a random Facebook picture I can use?
Facebook keeps asking me if I want to set a picture that one of my friends tagged me into it and everytime I have to click close and I dont want a damn picture! I don't want a picture of myself as my profile picture either, I just want to know what's a random image thats not too weird.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:27 PM

Maybe you can just go onto google images and type in any picture you like, for example, cartoons, anything that you like and save as onto your home folder/

Ads

I would suggest picking something you can associate with. Maybe a cartoon character you liked, video game character, movie/tv role. Or maybe even an actor or celebrity. Other pictures you could use could be ones of something that interests you like cars or flowers or whatever.

And then when you find one online, if you don't know how to save it to your computer;
1) Right click on the picture
2) Select "Save Picture"
3) Select destination and file name
4) Hit save!

Then re-upload to FB. Hope this helps!

any photo you could get one from pet society like me! its good if you dont have a pet society make one and click the camera to make a picture!