This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What romantic gesture should I do for my boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 10:20 PM
What romantic gesture should I do for my boyfriend?
My boyfriend and I got in a fight today. He broke up with me over Facebook by changing his relationship status. He said he needed time but yesterday I thought we were fine. I think he feels I don't pay him enough attention. I need to make it up to him and show him how much I need him. I don't have money since I'm 16 but I feel like doing something from the heart is ether than buying something anyways. Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:28 PM

Maybe make him a mix-CD with songs that remind you of eachother Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:28 PM

Wow, he broke up with you via Facebook? Sorry that you had to find out that way. Are you telling us everything? Is it something that you did? It sounds like you aren't even sure why you broke up. You stated that you think it's because you didn't pay him enough attention. If it's because you aren't paying him attention such as not returning his calls/texts or waiting hours to respond that could be a reason he feels alienated. I don't know. The best thing to do is try to see if you both can sit down and talk face to face. Not by facebook or email.
Try sitting in front of each other in person and talk this over. It's more sincere than doing via chat on FB or internet.
I hope you are able to work things out. Before you plan on any romantic gesture you really should try and figure out why he felt he should break up with you.