This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i stop my mother from stalking me in Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM
how can i stop my mother from stalking me in Facebook?
my mother just discovered Facebook and she have been stalking me since then and she told me to remove half of my friends why? cuz they don't come from royal family's like i do or they have a diffrent religion !!! btw i am 14 years old i cant remove my mother from my facebook acccount what shall i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:32 PM

just delete or ignore her

Ads

Kill her.

If you can't unfriend her, then adjust your privacy settings so that she can't see any of your friends or photos/etc.

Delete this account. And make another account of yours where you can add your friend secretly. Don't let your friends be the mutual facebook friend of your mom if you can.

Well, you can always go to the privacy settings and you can select the boxes or info that she can see.
You can also hide your friends box, there is a little button besides it, and you can disable it from showing. I think she's a bit too overprotective, and she's just caring for you, but you need to tell her, you're a big girl now, and you know what to do, and what you shouldn't do.

Put her on ignore, visit her page, scroll down till you see on the left side Block/Report this person. Click it, block her and she will not be able to even go onto your page on that account and nor can you visit her page at all.

get a fake account and tell your friends but not your mom