This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you give your boyfriend or girlfriend the password to your profiles? -- such as Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Do you give your boyfriend or girlfriend the password to your profiles? -- such as Facebook?
My girlfriend is bugging the hell out of me today about the password to my profile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:32 PM

No you shouldn't. Relationships should envolve trust. If she says "well you must have something to hide if you dont want to give it to me'' well then your screwed but honestly you aren't married so i dont know what is her deal.

Ads

no! thats just stuppid.

you know, personally, It depends on what it is. some things, i don't think is a big deal, while others should stay personally yours. things like game sites, programs, and such, sure, if they really want it. but there are somethings, like facebook, that in my opinion should stay personal.

Well yeah some people do it, most people I know do it but I don't.
Its just that they want to make sure that you're not messing around with any other girl in private messages or something.

As long as nothing fishy is going on then do it .. but to be honest, I wouldn't .. I just get paranoid about people going on my stuff, even if it's my own PC and nothings on it.

yes i do, my husband know all my password,and i know all of his passwords.we both trust each other.

Absolutely not. You don't need to reveal EVERYTHING in a relationship. Being open and honest is important, but they don't need to know every little detail of your life. Have trust in each other.

That's like if your significant other constantly went through your phone and checked your text messages on a regular basis. Are you really okay with somebody prying into your life all the time like that? What do they have to be worried about?

Yeah, my boyfriend knows my password to facebook, but i made him tell me his, and he didnt tell me a fake one cause it worked. But if he ever changed his, id change mine right away.