This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will looking at your ex boyfriends photos on facebook make you get over him less?
11-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Will looking at your ex boyfriends photos on facebook make you get over him less?
He had his party last night, i didn't go because i'm not over him. He ended the relationship. I now have a serious urge to look at the photos of him from the party on facebook. Will looking at the photos of him make me worse on the scale of getting over him? If that makes sense? Lately i've been feeling better about the break up, but would looking at photos of him make me feel worse?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:33 PM

well if he was with a slutty girl at the party then yes it will if he was just by him self having a good time then i don't know what to tell you it may make you miss him even.

Ads

For me to get over a guy, i either look for someone else to use...i mean hang out with or hang out with friends.

Its natural to be curious so look at the photos, it's a 50-50 chance you will feel better or worst so i would look since i have nothing better to do~

Of course it will. And I suggest you do not give in if you plan on getting over him any time soon. You'll just be winding yourself up.

Move onto bigger things. After all, that's what he's doing. You don't want to be wallowing, while he's out having fun, do you?

Didn't think so.