This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get Justin bieber to notice me on twitter?
10-02-2012, 10:08 PM
How to get Justin bieber to notice me on twitter?
I'm trying to get Justin to notice me on twitter for something. I've already sent him 10 heartfelt tweets, but that's probably not enough to effect him when he has 26.6M followers. So can someone help me out? I really want him to notice me. Love you JB <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 10:16 PM

start sending him serious sounding death threats

Ads

Keep trying

"Now that u r successful and all, can u tell Mom that her first born wants to come live with her?" Luv Sis

Say your a guy that is 18 and gay.. With a 17 foot size.. He'll come running for ya..

Just kidding.. Really, there is nothing you can really do.. Just put like emoji's in it and make it stand out.. And send him direct messages instead of tweeting on his profile..

Get your cock out. That is what he likes!

Sorry!

Well go to his page or something and don't just put the average I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVV U JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH crazed fan or. <3 JB or U SOUND LIKE A CAT THROWING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or please marry me put something nice and out of the ordinary! XD

LMAO @Lars, if you really have no life tweet as much as your heart desires to him he'll end up noticing... just all day, one eveery minute