This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i start a close relationship with a girl i have met if she has a boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 10:25 PM
How can i start a close relationship with a girl i have met if she has a boyfriend?
I met this girl at a friends party and we where talking for the whole night but nothing happened. For some reason or another i had to leave with one of my friends before being able to get her number. The next day she had added me on facebook but i noticed she has a boyfriend? I have messaged her a couple of times but i don't know what to do because we really seemed to work together.
Any ideas?
cheers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:34 PM

Hmmm... it's really up to her. She may be showing interest in you right now but that doesn't exactly mean that she's interested in you romantically. The best I can tell you is to just talk to her more, if you guys do really work together maybe she'll want to explore that more, and maybe she'll leave her boyfriend. Just don't get too attached at the moment, like you said you guys have just met.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply