This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people on facebook have like 600-700 friends ?
11-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Why do some people on facebook have like 600-700 friends ?
Looking at some people profiles the average number of friends people seem to have is 300-400. I barely know 40-50 people from school, is it weird that i only add people that i know and actually met ? I've ignored many because i've never heard of them in my life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:39 PM

aww..that prolly make you feel...unfriendly? but don't be, those people accept friends they might've even see once.or like old old friends

Ads

You're being smart. I have 132 friends and know them all I won't add people I don't know. The people you're looking at do not know everyone they've added they just confirm anyone who sends them a request..

My daughter has over 1,000 and I know why. She's in college and networks through clubs and "diversity" and "leadership" trips. She used her network to to create a new college club and gain active members.

You are being smart. I have 192, but I know all of them or they are relatives that live far away. You should only keep it to the people you know and trust because you never know who is on there. I also have ignored many people before and it doesn't make me feel bad at all. The ones that I get really annoyed at are the people that want to add me as a friend because I play Farmville or another application.

I do have a couple of people that I don't know, but I added them because they specifically showed interest in joining my college's equestrian team. I'm the captain, so I feel like its a good idea to accept these people.

Many of the games that are on FB give you added benefits when you have more friends sign up with you. Zynga games do that. The more neighbors/friends/mafia/others you have the more you can do. Basically it's networking you to get more friends to sign up and that creates a bigger customer base.