This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you get in trouble for using a picture off google for facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Can you get in trouble for using a picture off google for facebook?
I am making a facebook with a fake name and a fake picture from google to see what my boyfriend says to other girls. (People say that he is cheating on me). Can I get in trouble for taking someones picture for the profile picture on facebook?
Um, I would be using a random picture I find on google.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:40 PM

I think you should use a picture of someone u no, but he doesn't. and u can't get in trouble 4 that.

Ads

nope but make sure you are positive this is something you want to do
and can i suggest using maybe flickr because its more "real" looking photos

Probably not, as long as you have the real owner's permission.
You know, copyright & all that stuff :]
& your boyfriend would actually talk to a stranger on Facebook?
Someone's desperate o_O

Nope.

no you cant get removed like i made someone i wasnt even and they didnt care they didnt say anything

dude thats an awesome idea making a fake profile for checkin on your bf. but still i wouldnt do it. if its bothering yuo ask him straight up. thats a true relationship.

and you shouldnt get into trouble for using a picture of google. just as long as you know its not copy right thingy.

do you really want to do that..have you asked him if he is cheating..well maybe that pointless he''ll lie so go ahead!
not really as long as the person in the pic find out and what about friends that might be a bit odd to him send me the link if you do make on and i'll pretend to be her friend and send comments to her so he doesn't think she is fake

You don't really need to upload a photo of a person. The thing I do sometimes with my facebook is I go to 'google.com', go to images, then I look up 'uncopyrighted photos (or images)'. hope you get something from my answer! Smile

Not likely, but you should always ask for permission... it's kinda identity theft and it's not likely that you'll be able to see what he's doing anyway since you most likely must become his friend first in order to see what he's up to. Don't you have facebook (the real you)... just spy on him with your own account... he can't see what you're doing anyway...