This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my boyfriend hide me on his Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Why does my boyfriend hide me on his Facebook?
We have been dating for 11 months and he never once put his relationship status on his Facebook. He never mentions me on there and he tells me he is going to put our picture on there, yet he never has. He has a picture of him and 2 other girls he had a thing with on his Facebook. I would ask him and he just gets mad and asks me why would he want other people to see his personal life and information.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:40 PM

He is leaving himself single to the world but a boyfriend to you. Tell him to commit, if he really cares about you and wants you as his girlfriend, whats the problem with putting a picture of you two up? Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:40 PM

i have been with my Boyfriend for the last 2 years and he also loves me very much he cares me and i know he can't live without me. But still he didn't upload his relationship status with me.... Facebook is not a platform where registering your relationship status is very essential...Real place is the heart of your boyfriend ... if you love and care your bf then make status in his heart just... this is all you need and this is what all your boyfriend needs to do ... True love don't need any kind of relationship status on facebook...