This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I terminate my Facebook account?
11-09-2012, 10:35 PM
How can I terminate my Facebook account?
I hardly go into Facebook and i find it extremely irritating at times (for example, I received once a notification that I had messages and was directed to the link. When I opened the link I did not see any messages but rather a page containing about 200 photographs of people I may know). And there are many more examples like that. I've had it with Facebook which, incidentally, I call Farcebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:43 PM

Go into settings and click deactivate account

Ads

go to account setting (click the arrow in the top right hand corner to get there) and then go to security and at the bottom click deactive account

account settings > Security > Deactivate your account.

Deactivating account:
https://www.facebook.com/deactivate.php

Deleting account:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact.ph...te_account

Go to settings

you cant terminate it you just can stop it temporarly
by deactivation

There may come a time when you need to deactivate your Facebook account. Fortunately, as with most of the social utility Web sites, closing your account with Facebook is easy. And if you change you mind, you can always return to Facebook with a simple reactivation process.

Instructions
1. Access the Facebook home page and log in using the email address and password you originally registered with (see Resources below). If you've forgotten you password, click on "Log in" and follow the link to reset your password.

2. Head to the "My Account" page using the link from the menu.

3. Follow the "Click Here" link under the Deactivate Account section. You will be taken to a short form to fill out before you close your account.

4. Tell Facebook why you're leaving. Select the radio button next to the reason for deactivating your account. There is also space to write other comments.

5. Opt in or out of Facebook emails. Even if you account is deactivated, your friends can still invite you to events or ask you to join groups. If you don't want any email from Facebook at all, check the appropriate box.
6. Click the "Deactivate" button. You will be taken to a page confirming your account deactivation.

go to the facebook account settings and deactivate the account.

you can terminate your facebook account very easily. First go to facebook control panel there you will find deactivate account option below the page.