This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't I have the new facebook home page?
11-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Why don't I have the new facebook home page?
I know that facebook recently updated the look of their home page. I saw it when my friend was on his account, i logged onto my account on the same computer and mine is still the old home page. Why don't I have the new home page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:43 PM

I don't have it either but my friend does. It depends on what kind of computer you have. I don't actually like it at all. It is really hard to use.

Ads

its a trial thing that theyve only changed 1 out of every 5 accounts too dont worry its horrible anyway the older format was a lot better

lol,I have the new layout of facebook & it's very cool.
& it doesn't have anything to do with ur computer,coz my brother tried to see if he had it using my PC,& the result was negative,so it's just a matter of time.

don't worry guys !!!i've been in contact with facebook team they told me that it was just a trial test some accounts was selected for the test that's why the got the new layout be proud to have the old one!the new facebook S U C K S!!!