This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On someone's birthday do you ever think about writing on their Facebook wall or not?
11-09-2012, 10:37 PM
On someone's birthday do you ever think about writing on their Facebook wall or not?
Sometimes when it's one of my Facebook friends' birthdays on Facebook I have a hard time deciding if I should write "happy birthday" on their wall or not. With close friends I always do, but I have some people on Facebook who I don't know that well, like people who go to my school but who I never talk to. Sometimes I don't know if I should do it or not.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM

i dont most the time. Im like you. close friends _Yes_ People who arent that close friends for me _Sometimes_

Ads

Yeah, I hate when it's awkward like that. I usually do if I know them personally. But if it's a random add I don't even know, I normally don't.

If you've accepted each other as friends ,then why not??

Yeah i usually do it for everyone, if i know them in person i mean why not? its their birthday.. and its nice to wish them a happy birthday! (:

If you never talk to them, and don't plan to in the future, then saying happy birthday is kind of unnecessary. If you talk to them at least in classes or something, then saying happy birthday in person and on facebook is a decent idea.

I always do! It's a random act of kindness, why not?