This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you call it time travel if I go to one side of the Earth and come back fast enough to the previous day?
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Would you call it time travel if I go to one side of the Earth and come back fast enough to the previous day?
Let's say i'm in New York and I catch a flight to New Zealand. I stay in New Zealand for 2 days. It's September 10th there right. If there was a way i could get back to New York fast enough for it to still be September 9th, would you say I traveled back in time? This is completely out of the realm of possibility. No stupid answers. Really think about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM

No.
days and months are our conventions and this is not time travel.
Time travel means you should travel to the absolute past no matter where you live.

Ads

No, because the actual point in time in the universal timeline is still the same. The only difference is how we label it. Like right now, no matter what time zone you're in, it's still the same point in time everywhere in the Universe. The people on the West coast just call it 10:00, while those on the East Coast call it 1:00.

Now that... Is an excellent question.

Only if you take a dump while running.

Unfortunately chief, time is completely relevant only to those who perceive it… Meaning it doesn't really exist. Some might argue this by saying, “inanimate objects don't perceive anything at all, so that would mean nothing existed” which is a jump to conclusion in a massive way. I will explain.
You cannot travel back in time because it is an event in existence that has not PASSED but CHANGED. Things do not move on a linear rail from one point to another, and the only reason that it seems that way to us is because we are LITERALLY so tiny, that everything is happening in such massive succession around us that we are like subatomic material in our own reality.
You see, in the third dimension there is matter, a dense congregation of subatomic and anti-materialistic energies so compact that a tangible layer between dimensional fabrics form using the energetic displacement caused by a rapid and constant expansion of existence in full. It's the same thing if you trap liquids of different viscosities into an EXTREMELY stretchy membrane and stretch that shit hard as hell.
The different fluids are going to be dispersed violently in the outward movement, but because of the membranes constant attempt to contract it pushes very particular patterns of liquids together.
That's gravity. Now the smaller you are, say you’re a single molecule of liquid; for all of that stretching to occur, your tiny, tiny size makes it seem much, much, MUCH longer for the full stretch to happen.

Each layer or dimension of existence is being compressed laterally while being stretched in EVERY direction with the rest of them caused by the membrane. It is feasible that the outer membrane of existence is not smooth or ball-like, but more like with countless little fingers stretching out and causing the chaotic wavelengths through existence in order to allow the energetic clashes between each different dimension.

If you could watch existence expand as a larger being, your mass would be so great that it would seem like you were moving much faster, thus able to watch the full explosion and expansion of existence in a much smaller timeframe from a much larger scale. As existence stretched out around you, time would seem to drag on longer and longer, completely mathematically proportionate to your relative size to existence.

Time is relative, thus for it only exists because we PERCEIVE it as such in OUR sizeable pocket of the cosmos.

If you're interested in more of my quantum physics, but want it in ways that are fantastically skewed by the imagination into a realm where it people actually HAVE such abilities, and animals, some plants, and people being effected on an alternate Earth next door to our reality which are bent on destroying all life on the planet? Or maybe instead of the dark matter mutations called Xanthians I was just talking about, which adapt and can soon mutate like some creepy Resident evil shit but waaaaay meaner, perhaps you're more the kind to celebrate the heroes? 6 human beings, who for reasons I'll leave to ya’ll to find out become intertwined with a program that created all of THIS existence to defend from the Xanthian which has devoured all other existences. Their unison to the source allows them to tap into the energies of existence based upon "Oblivion's" parameters and literally upgrade their evolution so drastically that Extrasensory and paranormal abilities can be literally programmed into their genetic code. Giving them very interesting super human abilities.

It’s called ZODACCIA: Realms of Chaos. You can find some art and such I have created on Facebook. I hope you take interest, and that my answer helped you out. Maybe you could help me back by spreading the word about Zodaccia and helping me get a fan base for some funding *wink wink* hehehe

-J-

No. I would call it crossing the international date line.