This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would a Japanese guy's family disown him for dating a black girl?
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Would a Japanese guy's family disown him for dating a black girl?
I have seen white/asian couples but not any black/asian couples. In Japan I know that they value lighter skin tones. I'm wondering what would happen if a Japanese guy would fall in love with a black girl. Would his family disown him or even beat him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM

some asian guys like black women if you a nice and very sweet person why not

Ads

Don't worry, a Japanese will never date a black (they hardly date whites).

Possibly >.<

They wouldn't beat him though LOL, well I don't think so anyway. It depends on the person's anger for that one... >_>

yes

Ignore Claire the racist bitch.
I have seen AM/BW relationships before. There is a group on Facebook for Asian men who love Black women. I think it's cute.
My mother is Mexican-American and my father is Korean-American, I support any interracial relationship, whether it be AM/WW, AM/BW, and so on. Asian women and White men are far more common, I wish it could be even. Still, any interracial couple is cute in my eyes. We are all human, and I could give a shit what race someone is, as long as we have chemistry and they respect me and love me for who I am.

Ignore Claire,She's probably a fat White person with no job and she's online all day. Anyways I have a lot of Asian friends some like Black girls. You don't know until you ask. Asians are just like anyone they each have different taste.

You can tell Claire has no job because she has over 1300 points this week. A person with a life don't have that many points in a week. I have as of right now have 32 points.

I'am surprised not even Frank likes Claire, she loves to tick off people with her stupidity and get technical when she's dumb as a rock. She's accuse others of being ignorant but she's the biggest ignorant and hypocrite. It's funny people like her don't understand their stupidity, I think she's one of those idiots think everything is funny until she get punched in the mouth.Claire acts all stupid on here because nobody can put her straight but she wouldn't even say those things in real life.

She also use multiple accounts of her to thumbs people down like her Angel Perez account which is her.

Ignore that idiot Animal seeking Kindness.He's one of those idiots that sides with Claire. He kiss up to Claire because he's an idiot like her.He ask ridiculous and idiotic questions no wonder why they're both friends., it's true what they say , stupid do come in groups lol.

If only if I were to save his questions you would laugh your pants off because he ask stupid questions.

Here's a video clip of numerous Asian men and Black women relationships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Rl4MpXv88

It's not rare as people make it out to be.

Animal finding seeking Kindness is a retard, no way that an entire nation of Japan can hate Black people.I seen Black women date Japanese men in Japan before so i don't know what his problem is.

So what if I were to visit Spain and assume all are racists like Claire?

clair redfield is right, but whatever people hear say, they try to sugar coat everything & make everything sound woopty doo & try to say things like "everybody has different taste" but there is a clear cultural difference & mentality that stands in the way .

japanese are snobby in the fact that they believe their society and people are the best and most educated in the world (I agree because it is so safe & people are well behaved there)(I live in japan go to school here etc..)

Japanese men in general donot take black women or white women in a relationship for a serious matter, I hear japanese men say foreighn women are good only for dating fling but certainly not for marriege.
if you wanna think about japanese then you should think about the french in that they think they are superior to people of the rest of the world and you cannot possibly be good enough for them.

EDIT: those videos that people are showing are americanized asians, asians that grow up in asia are completely different.

Even in some Punjabi Indian (and some other Indian families who are fairer) families it is like this, I think it is more of the stereotypes perpetuated towards blacks in general.

I've never in my life seen a japanese person date a black person. Asians arent much for violence though, so hopefully, they wouldn't care.