This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do pregnant people treat Facebook like a pregnancy forum?
11-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Why do pregnant people treat Facebook like a pregnancy forum?
Seriously, l have 3 teenagers under 18 who are pregnant and all they ever put on their status now is about how big their baby is, what's going on and how they're looking forward to birth and being a mother, even what pregnancy book they're reading! Just wondering 'bout it. l never see any of my adult family put anything like that lol. l guess they're really proud to be pregnant. xD
3 teenagers on Facebook**

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:47 PM

Because people usually put their status as the most important/interesting thing that is happening or has happened, right? Well seems to me like preggo people have only one thing that is super important to them at the moment--their baby.

Ads

Why do any people on facebook think that anyone gives a shit about their bullshit status ? «blah blah is watching corrie tonight» I dont fucking care!

I have plenty of older women that are pregnant on facebook that do the samething. Its not a "teenage pregnancy" thing. Facebook is for updating & sharing your life. Those that don't give a shit should quit bhitching & delete them. & there is nothing wrong with beign proud of your pregnancy. It happened so move forward with life & embrace it.

hi im 28 and use facebook for updates on my pregnancy as i have family who live in america who i dont speak to that often due to work etc and i have friends that i rarely see also due to work for me facebook keeps what friends and family i have on their know how im gettin on in my pregancy so they feel like they are getting to know everything they would probably ask me when they eventually seen me

I think it's cute[:
It's alot better than reading. "just got taco bell. win."
True story too lmao.

Haha.
Well my best friend is 18 and has a little girl and is 31 weeks pregnant with a boy.
I have 3 other school friends on there who were in my year at school. They are all under 18 and pregnant- infact one is being induced today. I commented on her post telling her good luck and my notifications are driving my crazy XD

I have another friend who is 17 and has a 3 month old son ( she's my best friends sister ^^ )
I know someone through youtube on there- she is 19 with an 8 month old.
My cousin is ALSO on there !! she is 18 with a 2 year old son....

Yeah i see it EVERDAY ! although i dont mind because they are my mates and i love to see whats going on ! Big Grin