This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is facebook addiction?
11-09-2012, 10:39 PM
What is facebook addiction?
I'm doing a research paper on facebook addiction and would love a few quotes about how facebook affects your lives. If you don't have a facebook, these questions won't apply to you.

If you would, please tell me:

How long do you spend on facebook (on average) a day?
Do you know anyone who is addicted to Facebook? If yes, why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:48 PM

I spend about 1-2 hours on facebook a day. My best friend is sooooo addicted, cuz she always wants to know if someone has more friends than her, or more pics or something. I really only like facebook to play the games & stuff. Hope this helps! (:

Ads

I spend like 15 minutes a day, just to pop in to see statuses of my friends.
I'm very glad I don't know anyone addicted to Facebook.

5 minutes. Oh, a notification? I'll check it and just carry on with the life I was given. I don't understand how people think that Facebook improves your social life when you say things you'd never say in real life. Plus, in the 5 minutes span I'm on, people who I don't ever talk to try to start a conversation. I always tell them I gotta run.

Everyone else I know is pretty much addicted to it. I kiss the hands of those who don't even HAVE a Facebook account.

I used 2 to three hrs on facebook. now maybe 10-15 mins to check ppl's statuses. Yes i do but I wont name names the people I know who are addicted to facebook

~~I love FB but am not obsessed with it. I go on through out the day and evening, mostly because of a game I love. However, I get to keep in daily contact with friends and relatives very easily plus have made many new friends from all over the world. I would say I am on FB about 4 hours a day (on and off).

I don't know anyone addicted to it. Personally I haven't neglected any work, I have found the extra time just by cutting out TV. It works for me and is a fun outlet.~~