This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why are some guys ugly but their female sibling is the family prize?
11-09-2012, 10:40 PM
why are some guys ugly but their female sibling is the family prize?
some guys are ugly personalities, while the female sibling is treated like a little princess. and their girlfriend is ******* clueless as to what is going on between them.

because the guy is a complete air head.

well being ugly is a state of mind, men ought to be more aware of this fact.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:49 PM

um okay? You should inform us more about this situation so we could give better insight... but that's just me.
I have a male friend (15) who has a sister that is like model attractive, I mean without a doubt in my mind that is what she will become. She WILL end up in media or photography but of course I can't show you a picture because of privacy issues. Well let's put it this way, you bring up her name to really anyone that just so happens to know her they automatically state the word "stunning!" I mean that word has been seriously over used. Well yeah I'm a little ticked off no one calls me beautiful but it has got to suck to be that girl's sibling. I mean REALLY. I feel bad for her brother...
Sad
let me put it this way... her mother put of a picture of her on facebook and 122 (yes seriously!!!) people comment with the word beautiful, stunning, or "put jail bars on the windows, she's beautiful gotta keep the boys away from her!" all while the other family photos, picture of her dogs and two other kids received no comment let alone a compliment. all of the ones she posts of brittany or like that.
My friend is very over weight and says he feels really out shined by her. I told him she has no real talent while he gets good grades and there isn't a reason to be jealous but lord if I was him I would feel pretty crappy living in that family.

Ads

Dunno..

Ugliness IS a state of mind.......if ones mind is free of ugly thoughts...it can be made beautiful......

yes even if one is jealous of a sibling......if a person can forgive that and move on....they will find that it is easier to accept any kind of attention......be it too much or too little.....

sorry to go all yoda on this......basically if that man can come to terms with the fact his sister is better treated...and it is no bone off his back....then maybe the brother can come to appreciate his sister and family more...pulling them closer together.....and ultimately being happy with each other.....

hmm i was thinking this a few weeks back,
this guy has an older sister by one/two years, shes sooo pretty yet has a horrible personality
and the guy is fairly ugly, but really nice.

without his sister i don't think he would have the friends he does now, his sister is popular but she's in the last grade, leaving school soon so i hope his world tumbles muahahahahah

lol Smile
sorry i didn't answer your question, it needs more detail to what the situation is Smile

Well I can say I was beat the **** out of every day of my life when my father was with us but he did not touch my sister one time even if she was acting vicious to me. She can pinch me and scratch me and scream in my ears and if I push her away I get the belt. So when he left I did get even a litte bit Big Grin

I do think she is probably a little bit better to look at than me but now she is getting FAT and I am not so that is a plus.